Chinese Robe and Diamond Wall

Chinese Robe and Diamond Wall
Inside the front door...

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Johnny Get Your Gun


One of the coffee shop guys told me this a.m. that Dennis (Paula's dad) had been attacked. He didn't say by what so I called their house early this morning. He had been out in the cornfield clearing a large rock when 2 pitbulls jumped him. They live 13 miles out in the country; the owner came out of his house up the road and starting yelling, which only increased the dogs aggressiveness. At the hospital Dennis was told that his own insurance would have to cover the series of rabies shots he would endure (since it happened on his property!!??) The dogs were put in quarantine for 10 days since they had no vaccinations-- then the owner would pay a fee to get them back??!! Brig said the dogs had chased him when he was out jogging; that they had jumped Paula's nice farm dog twice. There's a 3 yr old that lives up the lane now-- what about him?, or Paula and her sister--both lovely girls--if Dennis couldn't get the dogs off...

1 comment:

Dan Johnson said...

Hey B. I forgot about this blog when I did mine about pitbulls... I was going to write something else here but I kind of drew a blank, which really isn't that hard for me to do... haha. I know, I'm being waaay too easy on myself...