Chinese Robe and Diamond Wall

Chinese Robe and Diamond Wall
Inside the front door...

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Dark Indian


Found this pic in a drawer... I think in about '87, I worked for an illustrator for a couple months...was inspired to go home and try something, so I took 2 scraps of illustration board and glued them together, carving into the top one with an exacto knife because I like texture that I can feel I think the feathers are carved out too...and its a combo of acrylics, oil, turpentine, ink, colored pencil. It hangs in a dark corner...

And speaking of Indians, I also came across this pic of me during the early 70's. Before high school anyway. The girl on the horse visited up the road every summer and her dad was a Secret Service Agent for the Pres. I look like I should of been cast in the movie BILLY JACK. (But I did attempt to force the rest of my siblings to wear painted-up fringed pillow case dresses and loin clothes and build willow huts one summer...!)

No comments: