Chinese Robe and Diamond Wall

Chinese Robe and Diamond Wall
Inside the front door...

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Relationships or Sinking Ships?

I can't believe one can actually sign up (and pay) money to "Meet-an-Inmate" to procure a new 'friend' or future husband! Oh I am so naive to think that I wouldn't believe something like this existed, but I was lead to this sight somewhat cleverly in another blog I read.

I laugh as I write this...but after I looked at the prison site, then took some time to check out OUR locals that live within 15 miles of our zipcode under the Yahoo Personals site (No, I would not sign up) ...well... I think the Inmate pictures appear more 'normal'! (You'll've heard me discuss the 'Deliverance' types around this neck of the woods.)

EEGADS! Give me a break! Some whackocreepjob that claims to be 50 has all the wrinkles of a 75 year old...and the other dude that says he's 36-- GUFFAW! He is way older than me! I KNOW it!
LIARS! LIARS!
I don't know what they're expecting, but if any woman around here is stupid enough to believe them... HA HA! Well, butter my buns and call be a biscuit! I've had my good laugh for the day...but hope none of them are intelligent enough to come across THIS.
Shivers! The prisoners look more sane...!

No comments: