Chinese Robe and Diamond Wall

Chinese Robe and Diamond Wall
Inside the front door...

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Don't know about creativity....but here goes!

I'll bite, D.
With as much creativity as you can muster, show your heart in:

1 picture
1 poem
1 song or piece of music
1 phrase or quote

1 item of clothing

1 place

1 Disn
ey princess

Picture: Botticelli or Tadema
Poem: Here's a section by Eliot from The Love Song of J Alfred Prufrock
For I have known them all already, known them all:-- Have known the evenings, mornings, afternoons, I have measured out my life with coffee spoons; I know the voices dying with a dying fall Beneath the music from a farther room. So how should I presume? And I have known the eyes already, known them all-- The eyes that fix you in a formulated phrase, And when I am formulated, sprawling on a pin, When I am pinned and wriggling on the wall, Then how should I begin To spit out all the butt-ends of my days and ways? And how should I presume?
Song: "LOW" by Cracker (I know you expect Heavy Metal, but I adore this one...)
Phrase: "...Those are Pearls that were his Eyes..."
Item of Clothing: Just jeans and a tee....oh wait, did I interpret that as "hot guy"?? Or does that mean what I would wear? Same thing. Sorry, Drollgirl, hot guy.

Place: I want to go back to any remote Hawaiian beach and lounge around all week with a papaya and a book.
Fav Disney Princess: No Disney for me! Anderson's "Little Mermaid" that feels pain like excruciating knives in her new feet, loses the prince, and dies in the end. That's the one for me.

No comments: