Chinese Robe and Diamond Wall

Chinese Robe and Diamond Wall
Inside the front door...

Friday, March 27, 2009

More Crapfts to Post!

Lately I've been a real slacker about typing 'the written word'. Instead I've cruised and perused the Internet, googling lame items: old fairy tales, good/bad art, experimenting with tutorials, best routes to Alaska, weather, and laughing my a$$ off at random sites such as Homemade Hilarity, a blog of bad crafts. Did I say 'bad'? So sorry--I meant atrocious!

I wrote on someone's post that I will be damn certain to post my Crapfts regardless of this newly found threat of public humiliation, devastating embarrassment and the possible crushment of self-esteem... By GOD, I will post my junk and you'll like it. Well, even if ya don't I still think I have great drawing skills. Most the time!

So here's a couple more pages of a painted baby book I just started...Yes. Crap made from crap:

No comments: