Chinese Robe and Diamond Wall

Chinese Robe and Diamond Wall
Inside the front door...

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Joey Krug. My Preference for Strange. The King.


(Just killing 3 birds with 1 stone here. Don't think Mr. Krug is strange!)

Thought I would post some of an incomplete sketch I scanned today...I might try drawing some more of these mindless Jellies as they are pretty cool and blobby, yet somewhat forbodingly evil...heh heh heh.

I recalled earlier today that I'd never blogged about an email I received from Joey Krug several weeks ago, former Limousine band member, which I'd blurbed about in May. Joey was nice enough to tell me that he is practicing some kick-a$$ music and bound to start up playing soon. (I hope!)
However, I have no way of knowing when, because I am "MySpace Incompetent" and cannot communicate.
Alas. My only hope is to be emailed again. And don't worry, I'm not a stalker.

Interestingly (only to me, I assume), I discovered that 'forboding' can also be spelled 'foreboding' since my spell-check is causing me to second-guess myself.
You know, I don't want to do something stupid and spell 'meat' as 'meet' or something! Bailey says that this photo of Dan's HAS to be Burger King in Hawaii!

No comments: