Chinese Robe and Diamond Wall

Chinese Robe and Diamond Wall
Inside the front door...

Saturday, April 7, 2007

AAhhhh. Drawing.

After being lazy for a couple years, I finally decided to kick my own butt into gear and produce another squid drawing, which won't appear here until June '07...perhaps my motivation is that awesome massive squid that was recovered in February this year--a COLOSSAL Architeuthis, more gi-normous than Giant!-- or the fact that my son has been lurking the ocean depths in his nuclear sub for many many months....
NOW HE IS BACK! The drawing is up and I didn't add any bodies! (scroll down)
Anyway, it will be a gift for him. And this one won't be morbid. Really. "A current under sea picked his bones in whispers"--although it's a lovely line, I'm NOT going to illustrate THAT under the circumstances.

No comments: